Analyzing medical records is tedious and time consuming!
In medical malpractice cases, efficiency often drives efficacy... so your time, is your money invested in a positive outcome for the case, your client, your practice and you.
Let me help you untangle the web of medical records to reveal the facts hidden in the jargon and expose the truth of your case even if it's in between the lines!
Get your FREE PREVIEW of the full guide to
discover my time and money saving methods for medical record analysis.
Sandra Krug is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), and Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
She has 10 years of college education, including a Master’s degree in Nurse Anesthesia and has earned three national board certifications together with numerous specialty certificates.
Sandra has over 24 years of clinical healthcare experience and education on a wide variety of healthcare and medical-legal specialties.
She is a clinically active CRNA, ensuring she is knowledgeable on the most recent healthcare trends and standards.
Sandra's hands-on experience, give her a unique understanding of the complicated inner workings of the healthcare industry.
Get your FREE PREVIEW today
Discover Easy Medical Chart Analysis for Attorneys
- Are some medical records a mystery to you?
- Do you prefer to organize medical records?
- Do you ever wonder if a healthcare provider has tampered with medical records?
- Do you find electronic medical records to be complex?
- Make organizing medical records easier and more efficient
- Differentiating between substandard versus fraudulent medical records
- Detecting tampering with medical records
- Deciphering electronic medical records
- Recognizing flaws in electronic medical records
All Legal Disclosures