We help attorneys reduce their workload and increase their productivity. Krug Consulting is a full-service legal nurse consulting firm that specializes in assisting attorneys or organizations with any health, injury, or illness-related cases. Great customer experience is part of our corporate culture.
ALL KRUG CONSULTING FIRM LEGAL NURSE CONSULTANTS ARE PROFESSIONAL AND HIGHLY QUALIFIED
Nursing knowledge and integrity, combined with clinical experience and professionalism is the cornerstone of Krug Consulting. All legal nurse consulting services are efficiently provided with completely unbiased objectivity and discretion.
Providing a vital connection between the legal and healthcare industries.
From translating complex medical documents and locating critical facts, Krug Consulting Firm provides objective, high-quality, concise, accurate, and affordable medico-legal case reviews, equipping attorneys, government agencies, healthcare facilities, and insurance companies with the information, guidance, and expertise needed to triumph in today's ever-changing healthcare environment.
Experience & Benefits We Bring to Your Team
- Years of clinical experience facilitate the logical, efficient analysis of evidence and allegations of your case.
- An in-depth understanding of the healthcare industry is employed to help you manage cases more proficiently.
- Behind-the-scenes services include the organization and analysis of the crucial medical records essential to your case.
- With comprehensive knowledge of clinical nursing matters, vigilant healthcare research pertinent to your case is provided.
- Locate and help acquire the services of appropriate medical experts, using an extensive network of contacts in the healthcare industry.
- Remain in constant contact with attorneys during case reviews, ensuring we are on the same page.
Common concerns we hear from attorneys
Does my case have weight?
We point out the pros and cons of both the plaintiff and the defense for every case.
We have had to tell attorneys when bad outcomes were unavoidable. We have also helped to point out issues in a case not found by the legal team.
For instance, a case of hospital-acquired infection while the plaintiff was in the ICU on a ventilator. We found that the respiratory therapists charged for a sterile pair of gloves each time a suction catheter was charged for. This did not occur when the nurses charged for a suction catheter. The hospital policy was to do suctioning as a sterile procedure. The plaintiff won the case.
Do I have all the information?
We do a thorough review. Since reviewing charts daily is part of nursing, we can identify missing records. We can assist with obtaining missing records as well.
Will I be prepared for trial?
We will work with the legal team to prepare for the trial.
Legal Nurse Consulting plays a vital role in the outcome of healthcare-related litigation cases. We believe that Legal Nurse Consulting is an essential supportive partner to the attorneys who specialize in illness or injury-related legal actions.
Our 5 Step System:
Step 1 Initial brief review for the pros/cons of the case premise. Draft demand letters.
Step 2 Record organization (record retrieval assistance when needed).
Step 3 Medical record review and analysis (medical literature research as required). Conduct client/family/witness interviews. Attend IMEs.
Step 4 Report writing – timeline, chronology, summary, the cast of characters, demonstrative evidence, etc.
Step 5 Trial prep with the legal team. Identify the need for, locate, and prepare appropriate testifying experts. Support team during depositions.
Offer your team the Krug Consulting advantage!
Krug Consulting Firm’s LNCs Have years of experience in several areas. We provide you with a dedicated team experienced in identifying and meeting your needs promptly and effectively, even when extraordinary situations are involved.
Our Gold Standards are the foundation of Krug Consulting Firm. They encompass the values by which we operate and include:
- Our experts are not involved, nor related to the parties involved.
- We serve both Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys.
- Our LNCs are required to participate in Continuing Education courses.
- All our LNCs have years of experience working in their expert field.
- Each of our Testifying Experts is currently work in the field as their primary job.
- We take client confidentiality very seriously. Krug Consulting has invested in the necessary safeguards for our experts to keep our client’s information private and secure.
VALUES-CODE OF ETHICS
Act Impartially and Ethically
Act with Discretion & Confidentiality