Nurses focus on healthcare perspective, Attorneys focus on law
Legal nurse consultants know how to advise on personal injury lawsuits
Assist Attorneys with Discovery Process
- Provide essential analysis, recognizing significant issues and involved parties.
- Deliver lists of missing medical records, ensuring all required notes have been obtained.
- Formulate deposition and trial questions.
- Prepare interrogatories.
- Review and outline answers to documents.
- Evaluate, scrutinize and summarize depositions, as well as past testimony.
- Attend DME exams and offer a thorough written report.
Assist Attorneys with Trial
- Assist in demonstrative evidence preparation, including accident reconstruction.
- Be present at depositions, trials, review panels and arbitration or mediation trials.
- Direct and support facilitating focus groups or mock trials.
- Aid in resolving litigations via alternative dispute resolution, such as arbitration and mediation
Attorneys are engaged with countless cases going on at once. Legal nurse consultants (LNCs) save attorneys valuable time, resources, and expenses with services we provide. The LNC has the knowhow to promptly identify and understand medical and nursing issues in any case involving health, illness or injury.
LNCs appreciate the internal workings of varied healthcare situations, and what goes on behind the scenes. We are experts in nursing, like attorneys are experts in law. LNCs deliver services to support attorneys to proficiently make the connection between healthcare and law. You will only find this level of cost-effective expertise for reviewing medical records and understanding the terminology and subtleties of healthcare from an LNC.
Attorneys, start your personal injury case by having one of our LNCs screen for merit. We can assess the alleged damages, and identify factors that caused or contributed to the alleged damages. LNCs should be utilized during your more complex cases.